“Medical technology changes rapidly. Our grant from Mid Rogue Foundation has helped us keep up.”
As a local organization and one that prides itself on professionalism, we adhere to established principles and values.
- We are aware of and fulfill our fiduciary and legal responsibilities, in addition to our mission.
- We adhere to the highest standards of ethical behavior.
- We honor the intent of our donors, founders and founding mandates.
- We are thoughtful and purposeful in our grant-making and periodically review and evaluate our mission, priorities, policies and practices.
- We recognize the increasing cultural diversity of the communities and constituents that we serve and seek to reflect that diversity in our giving.
- We deal respectfully with applicants, grantees and donors, as well as those simply seeking information about our programs.
- We publish or otherwise make readily available basic information about ourprograms and grants, funding priorities and application requirements.
- We clearly define the requirements for our grants and communicate these to all applicants and grantees.
- We are accessible and respond clearly, promptly and as fairly as possible to all requests for information and meetings.
- We respect the confidentiality of applicants, grantees and donors and use discretion in communicating with others about specific organizations or individuals.